RE: [fpu] fpu div

Hello Jamil,

attached is the code (fdiv.v file) which rectifies
the problem in your case statement.
I made one more change in the Zero_detect compare
statement.....Your code assigns Zero_detect to '1'
when the number is non-zero and then you compare
Zero_detect to '1' when looking for a Zero number..
it was following statement.

///////////
if (Zero_detect == 'b1)
begin