Re: [fpu] or32-gcc with FP support

> Do you want a negation instruction? I do not what is
> the meaning of a negation on the Floating point
> number.
>
> Do you want it to be done via subtract operation?

I checked several CPU architectures and they all have (the one I
checked) separate FP instruction for negating a FP number (called fneg
or something like that). Don't ask me why they don't use '0 - number'.

> Does the stander say anything about it?

I don't know. I don't have the standard. Anyway maybe is it required by
the stanadard (maybe this is the reason that every CPU with FP has this
insn?)?

Anyway I'll implement fneg with fsub for now (in GCC) and we can change
this later if required). OK?

regards,
Damjan