Re: [fpu] RTEMS & FPU

http://www.oarcorp.com/

It is a free, open source, real time OS. It has POSIX and uITRON
extensions, TCP/IP networking etc etc. Small, scalable, runs on
MIPS,SH,i386,SPARC,ARM,a29k and it will run now also on OR1K.

--damjan

PS I'll add FP in GCC and generate some FP code. I am afraid we also
need FP<->integer conversion although this could be done is SW (but
would be slow). Still better to have slow conversion then no FP at all.