RE: [fpu] FPU operations

I agree with you on all what you said but do not think
that the comparison results are used only after
compare instruction? so they will act as register from
teh cpu point of view that will be read only after the
comparison.

Damjan can OR1k handel different speeds of execution
units? does teh FPU have to do any action regarding
that or should I assume that all instructions will be
ordered properly that no contention will be on teh
result interface?

Regards
Jamil Khatib