RE: [fpu] FPU operations

Again, the standard has very strong wording for the comparison
operation. Here is the summary:

1) Comparison has to be exact (no overflow/underflow)
2) Four mutually exclusive relations shall be generated:
	a) equal
	b) less than
	c) greater than
	d) unordered
3) Any comparison involving a NaN shall produce 'unordered' only.
4) Comparison shall ignore the sign of zero '0'.

Regarding a MAC instruction, we should see if we can design a separate
block fro it that is faster. For example the rounding and normalization
has to be done only once. Again, this has to investigated. I a separate
block can be made run a lot faster, then we should probably use that,
if not, just use the existing mul and add blocks.
You have to ask yourself why people came up with a MAC instruction, then
I think, the choice will be clear.

rudi