Re: [fpu] Rounding of Floating Point Numbers

as I know there are 4 types of rounding in the IEEE
std,
Round toward nearest, Round to zero, Round to +inf,
Round to -inf

All of them must be implemented the last three for
overflow, under flow results, zero in integer
conversion "As I think".
But round to nearest used in normal numbers.

In fact I am not sure exactly what is the meaning of
round to nearest even, but I think this should be
described in teh standard, else each FPU will produce
different result. "I do not have the std and did not
find any information how to round.

Regards
Jamil Khatib