RE: [fpu] multiplier

Hi,

I made an overview of your cores it seems to me it is
not fully IEEE-754 compliant "even violates some
rules" they are more like generic floating point
cores.

You have also to know that this project should be full
system where all cores shoul communicate on correct
way and software should give much support for them.
For example the status flags should be controlled by
Software. where the HW generates the exceptions and
teh software stores teh SW flags and does not depend
on HW ones. "this is a recommendation by IEEE-std
because else lot of exceptions will alwys interrupt
the system".

Please check my overview of the system block diagram
how it looks like at BlockDiagram.eps under the FPU
direcotry.

I'll give more explaination about that diagram

Note: why do you want get everything fast do we have a
dead line or somthing?

Regards
Jamil Khatib