[fpu] Re: [oc] Floating Point Add/Subtract unit

----- Original Message -----
From: Rudolf Usselmann <rudi@mozart.inet.co.th>
To: <cores@opencores.org>
Sent: Tuesday, July 04, 2000 2:31 PM
Subject: [oc] Floating Point Add/Subtract unit

> Damjan,
>
> Attached is a single precision Floating Point Add/Sub unit.

I have imported your sources into the CVS under fpu/adder. You have also
attached a html file about your sources. I think this could be part of the
entire FPU project but in this case we need to organize FPU project. So at
the moment I just imported stuff into the CVS and I didn't do any web page
changes.

Who is the leader of the FPU project anyway (FPU web page needs to be
updated with some names)? Perhaps it is time to assign some tasks and start
working on rest of the FPU.

regards,
Damjan