[fpu] Architecture

Hi,
We talked about a superscaller architecture but what are the main
execution units will be do you have any suggestion?

Regarding teh instructions, should we support some program flow
instruction, like jumps, or some stack operations? in My openion the FPU
must consider teh program its executing as a one direction flow.

How can we interface to the processor core should be a hand shack
protocol and if the architecuter is a super scaller how can we take two
or more instructions  from teh core and what if they are dependent who
should reorder the instructions, the FPU, the CPU core or the compiler

I think we should start defining the internal FPU architecture

Jamil Khatib