[usb] power up sequence/reset of Function Core

Hi,
  Resending this post.
  From what I understand on the flowchart of the Function Core data
sheet and the hdl code, during power-up/reset, after the device has
switched to HS mode (after it detects 6 Chirp J/K) or after it has
switched to FS mode (it detects SE0 instead of Chirp J or K), the device
will go directly to the NORMAL operation state where it is waiting for
the reset/suspend conditions.  Please correct me I misunderstood the
flowchart/code.

  My question is, shouldn't the device wait for the hub to finish the
reset sequence (10ms) before it goes to the NORMAL state?

  In the case of FS operation, if the device does not detect the
downstream Chirp Js/Ks, it will switch to FS mode, but the hub is still
transmitting SE0 until it completes the TDRST time.  The device may then
interpret this as Suspend signal if the remaining time is more than 3ms.

  In the case of HS operation, if the device does not wait for the reset
sequence (TDRST) to finish, it will detect several J/K sequence and SE0
in the end.  There's no problem with this but, is it not complying with
the standard?

Thanks.
Leo