From: Leo Jarillas [mailto:leo.jarillas@eazix.com]
Sent: Friday, July 04, 2003 7:04 AM
To: usb@opencores.org
Subject: [usb] special token processing

Hi,
  I have a question on special token processing.

	--Are the special tokens PRE, ERR and SPLIT only issued on USB
hubs and not devices?

  I'm asking this question because the USB2.0 Function Core does not
support these tokens and I was wondering if the reason is that it is
meant to be used on a device and not a hub.

Thanks.
Leo