Re: [usb] help me!!

On Thu, 2002-12-12 at 13:49, Pradeepa Aishwarya Rayasam wrote:
> hello
> I am a final year engineering graduating in electronics n commn.
> engg.
> I have gotto 2 do our project this semester
> I have decided on USB transmitter and receiver using VHDL
> I badly need ur help 4 that
> could u please send me the souce code or suggest me any websites 2
> refer
> desparately awaiting response from u
> v have maxplus2 version with us
> v have started the project but getting errors
> so kindly help me
> 10q
> -pradeepa aishwarya.R

Ha, ha, ha !  This must be the most obscured/bastardized
English I have ever read ! There seems to be a contest
going on in India ! I wonder what the first price is ?

rudi
www.asics.ws   - Solutions for your ASIC needs -
NEW ! 3 New Free IP Cores this months (so far :*)
FREE IP Cores  -->   http://www.asics.ws/  <---
-----  ALL SPAM forwarded to: UCE@FTC.GOV  -----