Re: [usb] USB 1.1 questions

hi vivek
The CRC algol everything will be taken care by the
hardware, uneed not take of that from device drivers
perspective.
all u need to do is to
1)Schedule the transaction
2)provide the lists for processing namely
bulk,control,iso,interrupt list

regards]
Ravikumar

 --- Vivek  Kangralkar <vivek.kangralkar@ittiam.com>