From: "meizhangxiong" <bit_mei@263.net>
To: <usb@opencores.org>
Sent: Wednesday, March 13, 2002 3:53 PM
Subject: [usb]
=?gb2312?B?W3VzYl1kaWZmZXJlbmNlIGJldHdlZW4gaG9zdCBpbnRlcmZhY2UgYW5kIGZ1bmN0a
W9uIGlu

dGVyZmFjZQ==?=

Hi,all
  Please tell me the differences between host interface and function
interface.In the Mr. Rodulf's usb function ip core,it seems that this two
concepts are the same.If so,what's the differences between host and function
and what's the differences between function micro controller and
function-specific host or micro controller?
Regards
MeiZX