[usb] Re: usb-digest V1 #94

Hi to all of you out there. I am very interested with your discussion regarding USB issue. Are there  any organizations that contribute to give free seminars and lectures here in the Philippines? I love to attend to this kind of events specially if it benefits a lot. I know reading is one but isn't it fun and adventurous if you are with the people of who are of the same interest? Well I will be waiting for the reply of members subscribe to the USB digest here in the Philippines. Thank You!