Re: [usb] host controller transceiver?

On Wednesday 26 December 2001 22:51, Amey Hegde wrote:
> but is your usb 2.0 host going to be implemented on FPGA alone? No
> ASIC implementation?

That is the idea. Is there a problem that I have overlooked? The
processor and memory controller are in the FPGA too, so it seemed like
a good idea:

  http://www.merlintec.com/merlin6/e_main.html

I'd like to thank Thierry Leroux for his great overview of the
available PHY chips. I had looked a several starting from the list
http://www.usb.org/developers/data/usb20/bb_vendor_6_01.pdf but your
information was more interesting.

I didn't find anything about the TI part mentioned on this list in
their web site. Since Xilinx now has a USB 2 to SCSI kit using the KLSI
part, I also looked at it with interest and it was only then that I
noticed the missing LS problem.

-- Jecel