[usb] Help!!

Dear Sir :

              I am a beginner in this field and i am studying about the data and clock recovery block whcih used in USB 1.1 sie core . I cant find the related source code in the internet . Could you told me where i can find it or you know someone who willing to share his code to me . I am very admired you in your contribution in OPENCORES .Although i want to make some effort in this project , as i said i am a beginner in this field . Maybe someday when i familiar with IC design field then i can have some contribution in this project . If you know anything i can help , please told me .

Best Regards

Lee KuoWei