[usb] Need Testing Help

Hi !

I'm looking for a few serious individuals who could help verify the
USB .0 function (slave) IP core.

I'm making good progress coding it and many sections are already done.

Please let me know if you have the time (and know-how) to help me
verify the core. It is essential, that others verify the core, as
I could reproduce bugs in my test suite, that are results of
misunderstanding the USB 2.0 specification.

Thanks !
rudi

PS: I am also looking for comments on the datasheet I posted !