RE: [usb] USB protocol questions

Rudolf,

	1. Ignore the ping from host.
	2a. See 7.1.18 7.5 bit time for FS/LS and 192 bit time for HS.
	2b and 2c. See 8.6 Data Toggle Synchronization and Retry. The two
conditions fall under the same category. The function shall not toggle the
data token in next transmission.
	3. I can not find a timeout on this.

If you don't see my response within 24 business hours to your email, please
email me using pteng@mail.com, pteng@yahoo.com or peter_teng@el.nec.com, or
please call me direct. Sorry in advance for the trouble that may caused you.

best regards,
"Peter" Chu Tin Teng
Computing technology I/O Group
NEC Electronics Inc.