[usb] Re: [oc] USB Core

Guoqing,

I'm forwarding your message to the USB forum.

The USB function is very simple, I don't think I will need help
doing the actual coding. The areas I can use help in are:

- Clock recovery, what is the most efficient way to recover/synchronize
  clocks, simple digital PLL ?
- Verification, if anyone has any UCB host models, hat would be great !
  (Verilog prefered)

rudi