[pci] SEL_I signals

Hi,
I'm implementing a wishbone master unit to connect to wb_slave unit of
the pci bridge. I need to transfer only 32bit data, so I would like to
hardwire SEL_I signals of slave unit.

Reading the PCI IP Core Specification I find (page 21 fo pdf document)
that if I have my image mapped in to memory (and so is), I need to use
only addresses with ADDR_O(1:0)=0x00, so SEL_O(0) line of my master unit
must be '1' and the others doesn't care.

It's right?

Thank's.
--

Marco Buffa (Politecnico di Milano, Italy)

"Qui se accendessero le luci e riabbassassero le luci
ci troverebbero tutti in piedi con gli occhi aperti, qui"
(Ivano Fossati, "Sigonella")