[pci] PCI, PCI-X, PCI Bridge - Job Openings

Dear Friends
I am sorry to take advantage of this site for my Job openings for DCM
Technologies Ltd, Gurgaon. I thought it would be a good eye opner for
many of my friends who does not DCM Tech expertise in this technology.

ASIC/FPGA Design Services
Independant verification services

Customers all over the world have gained substantially by DCM's
frontend ASIC/FPGA Design Services in focused technology areas.
DCM's rich experience in SOC designs and high speed, efficient FPGA
designs combined with SEI CMM Level-5 certified processes have
reduced significantly the time-to-market for all our customers.

We are looking for 3 to 4 Yrs exoperience professionals with the domain
knowledge of PCI at our State of Design Centre in Gurgaon. Pls mail your
resume to anand.m@dcmtech.co.in

Cheers
Anand Mudunuru
www.dcmtech.com