[pci] ucf

Hello,

we want to reproduce the vga-application and are not 100% shure how to setup
the project. this are the steps we already done (we use ISE5.1):

1. setup project settings (SpartanII  200k; BGA456; Speedgrade 6; Verilog)
2. added all pci-brigde source files and after this we added all appication
files (overwrite all duplicate ones)
3. modification of pci_user_constans.v to use Xilix Block RAM
		`define PCI_XILINX_RAMB4
        	`define WB_XILINX_RAMB4
        	//`define PCI_XILINX_DIST_RAM
        	//`define WB_XILINX_DIST_RAM
4. after this i clicked at the synthesize button and got a lot warnings
(redefinition of signal XXX), but the     process was finished without
errors

is this procedure correct and can i ignore the warnings?
can someone provide a ucf-file for the opencore pci-brigde that runs on the
memec-development board with spartan II (200k)?

thanks in advance,
haiko