[pci] TOP.v to TOP.sch

Hi,

I could successfully compile the PCI bridge and the card is seen by the system:

lspci : 02:0c.0 Bridge: Xilinx, Inc.: Unknown device 0001 (rev 01)

Then I create a symbol from the TOP.v file using Xilinx ISE 5.2 .
I directly connect exaclty the same ports to the symbol and use this schematic as my new TOP.sch
file.
Then I assign the working contrains file to TOP.sch.

This will successfully synthesize but the card is not be seen by the system (lspci)!

What did I wrong???

Regards/Nico.

P.S. The reason for doing this is because I'm not familiar with verilog, VHDL only ;-(. I like to
use the TOP schematic to add a WB slave (16bit D-Flipflop).