[pci] Need some layout tips

Hello,

I'm desinging a PCI board which will contain one FPGA (X2S200 FG456) for the
PCI-Bridge one FPGA for a 16 channel FFT and 8 Stereo 24bit/96kHz Codecs.

As base for the PCI stuff I have one Memec Board. Could someone please give me
some informations on what I shoult take care of for the Layout of the Board?

Do I need one Layer for each Powerstage (+5V,+3.3V,+2.5V,+12V,-12V)?
How many layers would make sense to not kill the Autorouter?
Which would be the best order for the Layers? (Signals,GND,+3.3V....,Signals)
If I don't use 2.5V IO's do I need to supply the core with 2.5V or is 3.3V OK?

Thanks in advance for your help.

Regards,

Nico.