Re: [pci] wb2dsp

On Wednesday, November 27, 2002, at 04:44  AM, Gvozden Marinkovic wrote:

> Is any one interested in Wishbone to TI DSP5x HPI interface?
> I developed one for my project an I am using it with Opencores PCI
> interface.
> At the moment I have raw material and I need some time to prepere it
> for
> public use.

I'm interested. This sounds like an extremely useful thing.

I'm sure you're aware that TI has a device which interfaces PCI to HPI
already, though .. don't remember the number offhand. PCI-something or
other.

(Yes, I work for TI, and no, I don't work for the DSP group, I work for
the Burr-Brown side of the company.)

----
Michael Ashton <data@ieee.org>