Re: [pci] A good development board ...

> I would like to know what is the lowest cost board that I can use to test
> the core... If there is no low cost board,  who would help me to layout and
> make one ??

If you use Xilinx FPGAs and have the tools to download to
their parts, then Insight Electronics has a  PCI board with a
Spartan-II 200 on it for $250us.
	http://www.insight-electronics.com
the part number for the board is DS-KIT-2S200

I've used the previous version of the card with the Spartan-II
150 with great results.

Cheers,

Charles
--
Charles Martin                 "It is a very sad thing that nowadays
Test & Measurement Systems      there is so little useless information"