[pci] IO Mapping Trouble

I have been successfully using the OpenCore PCI core in a Spartan-2 200k part.  I have been able to access configuration space directly and through the memory mapped image, I also am able to access a memory mapped image.

My only problem comes in when I try to add an additional PCI image that uses an IO mapping, instead of a Memory mapping.

I get an error message at boot time saying:

PCI I/O Port Conflict: Bus 00, Device 0F, Function 00

I press escape to continue booting into Linux.  Once the machine has finished booting, the results of lspci -v are:

00:0f.0 Bridge: Unknown device 2321:0001 (rev 01)
 Flags: medium devsel, IRQ 9
 Memory at fe000000 (32-bit, non-prefetchable) [disabled] [size=16M]
 Memory at f7000000 (32-bit, non-prefetchable) [disabled] [size=16M]
 I/O ports at <unassigned> [disabled]

When I don't include the IO space image, region 0 and region 1 are fully functional.

The changes that I make in pci_user_constants.v over the default crt application version are:

`define PCI_IMAGE2
`define PCI_BA2_MEM_IO 1'b1

Information and/or suggestions are greatly appreciated.