[pci] about simulation

Hi all,
     I am now working at the testbench and I have met with some
problems.
     1.Why there are two pci_behaviorial_device modules in the
testbench? Isn't one enough?
     2.I am trying to modify the testbench to be used in a CardBus
project.But in the CardBus spec.there is no idsel pin,so when I use this
testbench,an error occured:more than one device drive devsel
simultaneously! When I read the CardBus spec.,I noticed that the
Cardbus is a point to point bus,while PCI is a shared bus.What on earth
does this mean and HOW would this influence the configuration access?

Thanks!

regards,
wangc