From: owner-pci@opencores.org [mailto:owner-pci@opencores.org]On Behalf
Of random_user@163.com
Sent: Thursday, June 20, 2002 4:17 AM
To: pci@opencores.org
Subject: Re: [pci] CardBus interface

Hi,
It looks like that there is no concept of multifunction in the CardBus
specification
In my opinion,this concept
is used in the 16-bit PC CARD specification,in which a CARD can be used
only as MEM Card or I/O Card.When a card is used for both MEM and I/O
operation ,it is called multifunction Card.
But in the CardBus specification and later,the term--multifunction
appeared no more.
Am I right?If not,can you tell me what's the right ?
Thank you for any information.
And,I want to know when the PCI bridge core is modified to be used as
CardBus bridge core, what,in details,should be modified ?
Thanks.
regards,
wangc