[pci] bug in pci_behaviorial_master.v and system.v?

hi all,

I am using the opencores pci bridge and I found that in pci_target_unit(upstream transaction), we can not initiate a burst transfer with burst size larger than FIFO depth. If do so, pci bridge will issue DISCONNECT when FIFO is almost full, but pci_behaviorial_master will take it as RETRY and only retry the transaction from the beginning, and so it always fails.

As above, in system.v, the largest size in test_normal_wr_rd is `PCIW_DEPTH - 2, which is as follows:

        test_normal_wr_rd( `Test_Master_2, Target_Base_Addr_R[image_num] + 32'h20, 32'h7147_a5c3, `Test_Byte_2, image_num,
                            `PCIW_DEPTH - 2, 1'b1, 1'b1, cache_lsize, 1'b1, 1'b1 );

I wonder if this is a bug in pci_behaviorial_master.v and system.v? If it is, has someone corrected it?

Best regards.

sumnow