[pci] Is there is a reset pin ?

Hello all,

I am designing a PCI card who must be able to reset the computer.

I mean that the card must reboot the computer the same way that if an user
pushed the RESET button of the computer case.

Does any one know if there is a way to reset the computer from a signal on
the PCI bus ?

I know there is a RST pins but, I believe this pin is to inform the
expansion board when the computer reboot.

I want to do the inverse, I mean, that the expansion board instruct the
motherboard to reboot.

Any help will be greeeeeeaattlly appreciated. This point is very very
important for me...

Jean-Marc