Re: [pci] FIFO

Hi Miha, all

I would prefer the address counters solution:
As far as I can see it this minimizes FIFO size and leads to an easier PCI
interface implementation (just one more counter for writes) in terms of bursts
and this should probably be one of the main goals. I'm not sure about Wishbone,
but it should not be difficult there either.

Cheers,
Oliver