[pci] PCI bridge status

Hello all!

    I have updated the specification with some waveforms so it became more
readable. We have also shrunken it to "only" 1.6MB.

It can still be found on OpenCores CVS on address
http://www.opencores.org/cgi-bin/cvsget.cgi/pci/docs/pci_specification.pdf

Now I think there is quite enough information about PCI bridge core
functionality for us to start working on RTL design ;-) (in Verilog if
possible). I will think over how tasks can be divided. If anyone has any
idea about the task that must be done and he/she is interested in doing it,
please notify other members of PCI team through this mailing list, so we
don't do same things twice.

I would like to do WISHBONE slave interface if nobody else is interested in
that.

Have fun,
    Miha Dolenc