Re: [pci] Re: [oc] Re: WISHBONE serial block transfer

--- Isa Servan Uzun <uzun@bornova.ege.edu.tr> wrote:

> Which PCI core did you purchase?
> It is important for me because we've just purchased Altera' s PCI
> core and I can' t cope with it.

We purchased the full VHDL source version from In-Silicon...
http://www.insilicon.com/products/ProductPages/pci/pci-core.shtml

It worked pretty good, but I recommend using the newer PCI-X core
they have for sale...  We weren't targetting an ASIC, but the
previous project the company was doing did, so they reused the
knowledge they had for this project...

The cores available thru the FPGA companies work, but are
usually not retargetable to an ASIC or other FPGAs...

Hope this info helped...
---
Jason Silcox