[fpu] I would like to join in the project.

Dear all the members in the FPU development team.

I'm Taesu Kim from South Korea.
Nowadays my country is very busy because of
North and South Korea Summit.

Anyway I'd like to join FPU development project.
I'm research engineer in Samsung. My job is something
related in chip design, but not directly related to.
So, I want to have some REAL experience and career in
IC design.

I'v designed very simple DSPs and implemented it in
FPAG and PCB. And I have some pieces of knowledge about
computer architecture. I am very interested in
developing FPU. And I'm eager to participate in your
project. I have just little idea about FPU but I'm
sure I will be an expert in a few weeks. Please
guide me to the correct way.

I'll be waiting your answer.
Good-bye. Thank you.

Sincerely yours.