Re: [Re: [pci] Is it a dead project]

ovilup@mail.dnttm.ro wrote:

Hi,

> > Is it this another dead project?
I sure hope not. But, also, depends on you.
If nobody else is interested, you can do it
alone. ;-)

I am very interested in developing such a core,
but not right now. And, if needed, i will do
it by myself.

regards,  Ovidiu
All what I want from you is to give me some feed backs about my comments and I
can do the work alone. that is because the core will be public and so I need
comments from all those who may use it, unless I am going to do the work as I
can see it and then anyone who is going to use he has to modify it.

Jamil Khatib