[openrisc] ram load through gdb

Hello:
  Now we are working in gdb->board communication. We have some
questions about the way OR1200 performs this.
We want to download the program, set a breakpoint, and then reset the
micro to make it execute the program just downloaded. The problem is
that when we reset the hardware, through RISCOP register of the
development interface, the breakpoint is cleared, isn't it?
How do you do this(download the code and then make the OR1200 execute it)?

Regards

Javier Castillo Villar
Design Engineer
University of Cantabria