Re: [openrisc] FW: [ECOS] Harvard architecture MLT files

* Robert Cragie (rcc@jennic.com) wrote:
> On the same note, whilst it's good to see the efforts done by Carlos and the
> University of Cantabria, surely it would be better to put effort into
> maintaining the GCC 3.2.3 port as opposed to the old 2.95.3 port? I have
> just compiled the latest eCos successfully on GCC 3.2.3 port (not run it yet
> though) but I'm wondering if UC's efforts need to be included as well. Can
> anyone give me the status on this?

Carlos needs gcc-2.95.3, so he is updating it and getting it into sync
with opencores ABI,... but this is just the first step; we are working
on integrating best parts of UC port and opencores port with intend on
merging it into opencores gcc-3.4 (and also latest stable reslease).

regards,
p.