[openrisc] Use of test timing library?

Hello ppl.

I was thinking of adding a tlf-file for memories
in the or1200 that could be used for blackbox
synthesis, but with timing. I.e they are empty
but will delay a signal according to the model.
This would at least give a hint of memory delays.
And make it more easy to play with "timings"
by just altering the empty model, quick and simple.
I do this because i dont have a memory compiler
at my site.
What do you think? Instead of automatically
defaulting to tool-generated caches ( which tend to
eat ppls mem consumption away ).. which i assume
is a "wrong" configuration.. instead of that,
you do the empty memory timing tlf-file instead
and hint that this is a non-working configuration.

/christian m