[openrisc] what is the target board for "orp"

Hi

What is the target board for the current "orp"? Ported and working?
Can I buy one from somewhere?

I've noticed there are a lot of ".old" folders in the ok12 project.
I guess they are for older boards or old implementations
but they seems to compile OK while new folders are not....
(I use synplify's project, may be it's not updated?)

My current board use systemAce (CF) and ZBT RAM which I am having a
touch time figuring out how to connect them to wishbone bus...and
connect the wole thing and write boot code.....sigh. a long road indeed.