[openrisc] setting the stall bit using GDB

Can someone spare a minute to give a pointer for using GDB?  My setup
includes the OR32 processor running on a Xilinx XCV1000, with some
SRAM and a UART attached to it. The Debug unit is compiled into the
core, and I am using a linux box as the host for GDB.  We are using the
XIlinx Parallel-III JTAG cable, and it's attached to the TDI, TDO, TMS,
and TCK lines.

So my question is, what GDB command do I use to send the stall/un-
stall commend to the TAP?

Thanks,
Michael McAllister