Re: [openrisc] New SDK for OpenRISC 1000

Hi Carlos!

Congratulations.

May I ask what it the goal of the project?

What are the differences between gcc version. I was thinking we could merge
the two version if there are some improvements, e.g. better .md file.

thanks for your effort on the openrisc project,

Marko