[openrisc] New SDK for OpenRISC 1000

Hello everybody,

we are currently working on a project involving OpenRISC 1000, and as a
part of such project we are porting ecos-1.3.1 (this has nothing to do
with Scott Furman's port). As a consequence, we have developed new
versions of some of the development tools (if you wonder why didn't we
just modified existing ones... well, we found it easier and better to
write a clean version from scratch). Our compiler has successfully
compiled ecos-1.3.1 with all the tesbenches. The Web site of the project
is:

	http://www.teisa.unican.es/~csanchez

We will put more downloads soon. For any questions, write me or any
other in the "staff" list.

Best regards,

	Carlos Sánchez de La Lama <csanchez@teisa.unican.es>

Esta parte del mensaje esta firmada digitalmente