[openrisc] Question) Address transfer between IMMU & ICache

Dear Lampret & members,

I'm doing MP3 RTL simulation in or1k/mp3 directory.
It seems that The MP3 draft is concuded with ICache disabled.
I enabled the ICache, and run the minimad but this failed.

Through the waveform analysis, on the occurrence of address jump,
I found that the communication between IMMU & ICache seems to have a
problem.

For example, for 4k ICache & IMMU disabled
on the jump from 8000-8758 to 8000-a708
Since IMMU provides 8000-8708 (which is {previous tag range(8000-8),
current index(708 of 8000-a708)}) to ICache,
The Icache decides hits with 8000-8708 and the 8000-8708 is executed
really. It's wrong.
The executed.log shows that 8000-a708 is executed with instruction of
8000-8708.
For summary, IMMU does not be prividing right address to ICache.

I think it's difficult to talk about this problem in detail, since we are
not in one desk.
But If anyone haves any helpful idea about this, give me.
Thank you in ahead.

Regards, Sungyon in South Korea.