[openrisc] problems on porting uClinux to my own cpu!

as I know some  experts has ported uclinux to OpernRISC,
could anyone give me some advice on porting uClinux to my
own cpu and hardware.

My troubles are:

1. If a new type of CPU(such as OpenRISC 1000) is used to run ucLinux,
what kinds of  files in the source code of ucLinux need to be revised,
and what kind of new source files should be written into ucLinux by
myself.  What directories are these files locating besides the ARCH
directory?

2. How to debug the kernel image after it is downloaded into the flash
memory? Could you let me know how to get debug information before
the UART normally works?. Could you pls tell me how you handle with
debugging and porting uclinux on you FPGA board?

3.I am required to complete the porting in May and June. Could you pls
advise me how to arrange my porting schedule in such time slot? In
another words, could you pls suggest me a feasible step and procedure
to port uclinux. Do you think this step will work if I run the cpu-
depended initial code first, and then run the process management, and
later run memory management, and finally run the file system and I/O
drivers?

Best Regards

William Neal