Re: [openrisc] fopen() not defined??

fopen is defined in C library, so first you have to have stdio.h
included and you have to link your program to C library (in our case
this would be uClibc). Also, you have to have uClinux running to do such
things.

Check the or1k/uclinux/userland folder for programs that are running
under uClinux on or32.

Simon