[openrisc] just starting out

Well there is a lot of information here, but not a lot on how to get
started using the core. My plan is to eventually target the .18um TSMC
CMOS process, but I'd like to target a virtex part first. Is there make
scripts or a project file somewhere? are there any samples programs
already written - like a counter program to blink some lights? In the
virtex part do you use block rams or sram off chip? My short term goal is
to synthesize the core into an FPGA and verify its operation. Then I'll
add peripherals and when the SOC is together and working properly
target silicon. I know there are a lot questions here, but I really need to
get started on the right foot as soon as possible. Thanks for the help!!

Mark