[openrisc] Re: failed running some test cases like "mc_dram" in or1ksim/testbench

Hi Marko,

Thanks for your quick response to my question. But what I meant in my original message is in ATS only 19 test cases are intentionally checked while the rest 7 test cases are left unchecked in or1ksim/testbench. I think I got the correct tools for running those 7 test cases, but they failed because "bus error" except occurs. In the Makefile, the test cases "mc_dram", "mc_ssram", "mc_sync" and "mc_async" are built using link file "default.ld" which may not be good for them. Please help to check if this is cause. Thanks!

Dennis

 Marko Mlinar <markom@opencores.org> wrote:

Dennis,

for a few days tools were broken, it should be ok now.

Please use openrisc mailing list for openrisc related issues.

Marko