RE: [openrisc] PIC documentation

I didn’t know about another group doing an eCos port to OpenRISC. It would be unfortunate if there were duplicated effort…

Anyway, I have ported eCos to OpenRISC over the last few weeks.  The simulator now runs RedBoot (boot monitor similar to ORPMon) and all the test programs I have tried, though I am still debugging some flaky GDB-over-serial code.  The main thing that’s keeping me from contributing  the port back to the eCos repository is that I want to get the automated test suite running.  Hopefully, that will happen in the next couple of weeks.

Is eCos port available somewhere? I heard also that some other folks are doing the eCos port...